5 special moments of your newborn baby which need to be captured!
The first year of a child’s life is full of milestones and memories. Pictures are beautiful because they allow you to save memories not only in a physical form but emotionally in your mind too. Every parent enjoys photographing his/her child, and once you become a parent, your smartphone gallery will be packed with photos of your child. Photographs of your child will undoubtedly make you happy, but there are some unique moments that you must capture. Here is a list of 5 special moments that you can capture of your baby!
- At Birth– One of the most important days of your life will be the birth of your child. And your child’s first year will always be memorable. It’s a day you’ll want to remember forever, a vortex of passion, fatigue, and an incredible amount of love. Take note of the doctors and nurses, as well as any friends or family members who were there, as they all played a part in making your delivery successful.
Also do read our previous article on DIY ideas that you can create at home to capture your baby’s special moments
2. Homecoming– Coming home with your new bundle of joy is one of the most rewarding aspects of raising a baby. This is a great time, whether it’s your first child or you’re introducing your older children to their new sibling. Take a camera with you and transform these moments into unforgettable memories! These are some of the special moments that one should not miss on clicking and saving them forever.
3. Monthly Pictures – Keep track of the months as they pass. The first year of a child’s life is bittersweet; there are so many transitions and accomplishments to remember. Taking a monthly photo in a similar setup or location will help you keep track of their progress—and it will also serve as a valuable keepsake to treasure for years to come. A cute choice is to use handcrafted wooden monthly picture markers.
4. Smiles– It’s impossible to overestimate the value of your newborn’s first smile. Take a picture of your baby’s first beautiful smile and save it for the rest of your life! Keep a camera on hand to capture your happy baby in motion. For posterity’s sake, jot down the date and what made baby happy.
5. Matching Outfits– Put on some coordinated outfits and grab the camera. When your baby grows up, he or she will not be as enthusiastic about matching Mommy’s outfits. Do it now, while you still have the chance! Hold them close to you or take a candid picture of you playing with them!
Do check out our Instagram page for more amazing photographs that you must be interested in https://instagram.com/meghnarathorephotography?igshid=1l9yzoswry3l7
You might also be interested in knowing how we are taking all the preventive measure to conduct our shoots during this pandemic https://www.meghnarathorephotography.com/how-we-take-care-of-you-and-your-baby-during-our-photoshoot/